Our services are free of charge for you and your loved one.
Our approach is unique from other placement service agencies. First, we only work with care facilities that we have personally inspected to guarantee the level of quality your loved one deserves. All our care facilities are clear of violations and citations; we regularly check with the Arizona Department of Health Services to ensure good standing. Our senior consultants work full time to find the best solution for you and your loved one.
After the initial contact one of our senior consultants will discuss your needs in terms of location, services, costs, level of care and more. We then select the care facilities that we think are the best for you and provide you with the options. We can also offer video tours to save you time and help when selecting the best care facilities. We then accompany you to visit the care facilities of your choice and help to make the final decision. Lastly, once you’ve decided on a facility we check that everything is problem free for your loved one. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
We work with Assisted Living Facilities, Hospice Care, In-Home Care, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities - Perfect for senior citizens who do not need the level of care offered by a nursing home but prefers more companionship and needs some assistance in day-to-day living. Some provide residential settings.
- Hospice Care - Hospice is a facility specializing in providing care for individuals with advanced illness.
- In-Home Care - Service provided by licensed healthcare professionals in the comfort of your home. They assist individuals with the activities of daily living.
- Independent Living - Any housing arrangement designed exclusively for seniors. Housing varies widely, from apartment-style living to residential home settings. Most provide meals, transportation, cleaning service and utilities in the price of the rent.
- Memory Care - Memory care is a term that refers to specialized care provided by some facilities to help seniors and other individuals affected by memory impairment. Memory Care communities are also called Alzheimer's Care.
- Nursing Homes - A nursing home is the highest level of care for older adults outside of a hospital. Nursing homes provide what is called custodial care, including getting in and out of bed, and providing assistance with feeding, bathing, and dressing.